As you may have seen, more restrictions were eased earlier this week, effective from Saturday 13th June.
Before we can start our sessions , we have a number of things we must put in place to ensure that the necessary guidelines are met, as health and safety of our members is our number one priority.
To get the process started, these are guidelines which needs to be adhered before players are allowed to join our sessions.
UTSBC’s COVID Safety Plan:
1. Every players need to register (name and phone number) prior to joining the session.
2. Temperature check of players will be required for entry.
3. Hand sanitisers will be provided and are to be used before and after play. Players will need to bring their own hand sanitizers. And In case of insufficient sanitiser, soap is to be used.
4. No physical contact(shaking hands, high fives, etc). Use a wave instead as courtesy.
5. 1.5 m distance is to be maintained while waiting to play at all times.
6. Equipment is to be brought by players for safety. Club will therefore not provide racquets for this reason.
7. No swapping or borrowing of racquets.
8. It is compulsory for every players to bring towels and extra shirts to ensure that courts remain dry and hygiene.
9. Cleanup of areas is mandatory post gameplay.
10. Players exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms including fever (body temperature above 37.2) will not be admitted entry.
As under the NRL’s bio-security rules, anyone with a temperature above 37.2 degrees cannot enter a match venue.
11. Last but not least, as continuously recommended by the Australian Government, players are strongly encouraged to download the COVIDSafe App. Please consider to download the app for your safety and others. It’s a free App and available for download in App Store (for iPhone users) and Google Play Store (for Android users).
We are working hard to get badminton back as soon as possible. And your cooperations on above rules are greatly appreciated.
We will provide further updates on the starting date as soon we receive the confirmation.
In the meantime, Stay Fit and Healthy ?? ..not for long now.